Garage Door Repair
Have you noticed your garage door opening slower? Maybe it is making loud noises that you have never heard before, or someone accidentally backed into it. If any of these problems sound similar to your garage door issues, then it is time you schedule your garage door repair.
When Is It Time For A Garage Door Repair?
Your garage door is opened or closed almost 1500 times during a single year. It is also one of the largest moving objects at your home. So there is no surprise that it will need a few repairs. To avoid major issues with your garage door, you should have it serviced at least once a year. That way, your garage door company can catch any issues before they become big problems.
Signs You Need A Garage Door Repair
- Your garage door is making a loud, screeching or grinding noise.
- Your garage door won’t open.
- Your garage door opens but suddenly reverses.
- Your garage door is opening at an angle.
- Your garage door won’t close.
- Your garage door remote is not working.
Common Garage Door Repairs
Garage Door Spring Repair
- If you are having trouble getting your garage door to open, then it may be time for a garage door spring repair. Your garage door springs last around 10k cycles, but once they become loose or break then your garage door will not work properly.
Damaged Garage Door Section
- Dents and damage to your garage door sections are often created from backing into your garage door. Not only can damaged garage door sections cause your garage door to not be able to lift completely, but it will also interrupt the overall look of your home.
Garage Door Opener Repair
- Your garage door opener is the motor of your door. Majority of the heavy lifting of your garage door is coming from the opener. Garage door openers tend to last 10-15 years, but throughout those years they need maintenance to insure they are working fully.
Garage Door Cable Repair
- Broken cables are a common problem for garage doors over time. When you notice your garage door opening at an angle then it is usually one of your cables is not working properly, and you need garage door cable repair.
Garage Door Off Track
- Your garage door getting off track is a simple problem to fix, but can be dangerous if not treated.
Is Garage Door Repair Included In My Homeowner’s Insurance?
Garage door repair can become very pricey, so you may want to look into if your garage door repair is included in your homeowner insurance. Homeowner insurance does not cover all damages done to a garage door, but with certain scenarios you will be covered.
Your Local Garage Door Repair Company
Whatever your garage door repair needs may be, Army of Davids Garage Doors is here to help! Having a garage door that is broken or needs repairs is not only an inconvenience, but also a safety hazard for you and your loved ones.
When it comes to garage door repair, you want to have a garage door company that you can trust and that is us! Don’t let your garage door stop your life, call us today to handle your garage door repair needs!