New Garage Door | Based in Holly Ridge NC
Same Day Service / Get a FREE Quote Today!
Army Of Davids Garage Doors
SAME DAY SERVICE
New Garage Door
When it comes time to purchase a new garage door, trust the experts at Army of Davids to provide the most options, the best manufacturers, and reliable service. View our style, construction, and accessory options below to find the best fit for your home. Please contact us at 910-886-6138 with any questions you have or to get a free quote!
Choose Your New Door Style
The style of your garage door will be the most significant to the visual appeal you are hoping to create for your home. That is why you should carefully consider the style, materials, and features you want for your doors.
- First, decide if you prefer a carriage, traditional, or modern door style. Carriage style garage doors are arguably the most elegant option, giving the appearance of large doors with curved handles. Additionally, carriage doors can be given a paneled or barn-door finish in any color or wood varnish you choose. Traditional style doors are the most common type that come to mind when imagining a standard garage door. They are often paneled like a carriage door, but offer a more simplistic form. Modern style doors tend to have clean lines, glass accents, and dark or wooden finishes. They are a perfect option if you want to add a statement piece to the front of your home. All of the above styles can be customized to your specifications by color, window accents, unique paneling, and more.
- Second, consider the garage door materials and accents that would best complement the exterior construction of your home in terms of color and hardware. Here at Army of Davids Garage Door, we offer wood, steel, aluminum, and glass materials. These can be added to your garage doors and interior tracking in numerous finishes or configurations.
- Third, think about the various features we can apply to your door and interior fixtures in order to make them stunning and seamless. Specifically, our doors can be insulated, painted, and set with windows. Our metal fixtures and tracks can be powder-coated and customized.
What Our Client Say!
Decide on Your Construction Type
Army of Davids Garage Door specializes in providing the highest quality garage doors. This means that we install three-layer, polyurethane-insulated garage doors. Specifically, we have partnered with Hormann Garage Doors to bring premium-grade doors to your home. If you are looking for a reliable and long-lasting garage door, look no further than the Hormann Taurus collection which offers the best in safety, convenience, and quality through unmatched standards in modern technology.
Insulated Garage Doors
Insulated garage doors are a great investment to upgrade the value of your home and the functionality of your garage door. Three-layer insulated garage doors especially are a great option for their durability. As you can see in the photo on the right, the three layers include heavy duty steel on the front and back. Sandwiched between the steel is thick polyurethane insulation. This makes insulated garage doors the best product on the market because of their energy efficiency, temperature moderating, and noise control.
Select Your Interior Track and Opener
The track and opener for your garage door are the interior structures which allow your door to move up and down. We offer low-head room, high-lift, and 10, 12, 15, 20, or 32-inch radius tracks. For openers, we install chain drive, belt drive, direct-shaft, and jackshaft. The most important questions in determining which track and opener you need are:
- How tall is your garage ceiling?
- How close to the ceiling do you want your garage door to sit?
- How heavy is your garage door?
With the answers to these questions, Army of Davids Garage Door technicians can assist you in choosing the right hardware.
For any questions about how to select a style, construction, track, and opener for your new garage door, please click here to contact Army of Davids Garage Door. We will be happy to consult you over the phone or set up an in-person consultation at your convenience.
Yes, insulated garage doors are a premium investment to upgrade your home, but we think they’re worth it. Insulated garage doors are worth the investment for several reasons.
- Insulated garage doors are built with heavy duty steel and thick polyurethane insulation. This premium construction makes them more durable and long lasting compared to a standard, non-insulated door. So, although you’re investing more upfront, you will get 10-15 extra years out of your garage door.
- Because the door has insulation between steel sections, it provides a buffer from hot and cold weather. This increases the energy efficiency and temperature control of your home. In turn, you pay less in heating and cooling costs.
- Lastly, insulated garage doors create less vibrations and noise when operating. A quiet garage door is very beneficial if you have a room beside or above your garage.
For these reasons, we think insulated garage doors are worth the investment. That is why we specialized in premium, three-layer insulated Hormann garage doors. Contact us at 910-886-6138 for more information about having an insulated garage door installed in your home.
With the right maintenance, a garage door can last 15-30 years. However this last span varies dramatically depending on the construction of the door, your annual maintenance routine, and how often you use it. To get the longest possible lasting life out of a new garage door, you should invest in an insulated garage door and keep it up with regular maintenance.
Insulated garage doors are doors that are filled with polyurethane or polystyrene insulation. Three-layer insulated garage doors have a steel front and back with the polyurethane sandwiched in between. This makes them thicker and more durable, lasting 10-15 years longer than a non-insulated or pan garage door.
More and more homeowners are upgrading their garage doors with garage screen doors. But what is making them so popular? Screens for garage doors can turn your garage into a casual oasis. The most common garage door screens are roll up screen doors, retractable garage door screens, and sliding screen doors. Each type of garage
Deciding on a new garage door for your home comes with a lot of decisions for you to make. Which kind of garage door opener has the lifting power and convenience you need? Should you get torsion or extension springs? But the biggest question you have to ask yourself is what garage door style will
Unless you are a garage door technician, you may not know what to look out for when you need new garage door opener installation. After all, your garage door has many different parts that contribute to making it open and close, and each has their own signs to determine if they need to be replaced.