Looking for Garage Door Repair Near Emerald Isle NC?
Army of Davids Garage Doors provides superior local garage door repair in Emerald Isle NC. We’re armed with decades of experience, ready to complete any garage door repair or replacement near Emerald Isle NC. More than just garage door repair near Emerald Isle NC, we also service garage door openers and power screens. As a family-owned company, it is our aim in every service appointment to give you the best possible experience for your garage door. You can trust us to give you the best garage door repair or installation because we emphasize premium products and excellent customer service. This means no matter the job you call us for, we will provide your home with the finest products and workmanship.
Give us a call at 910-886-6138 if we can serve your home with garage door repair in Emerald Isle NC in any of the following areas.
Archers Point | Cape Emerald | Bell Cove Heights | Deerhorn Dunes | Dogwood Acres | Dolphin Ridge | Emerald Bay Villas | Jefferson Place | Lands End | Marsh Cove | Ocean Crest | Sea Crest | Sea Oats | Shell Cove
Garage Door Repair Emerald Isle NC – We Won’t Leave You with a Stuck Garage Door!
Our local garage door repair services Emerald Isle NC are the best in the area. This is because we pride ourselves on providing the finest quality products and consistently great customer service. Our garage door repair technicians are always standing at the ready, armed with years of experience to ensure you get a long-lasting garage door repair in Emerald Isle NC. We also only install high-quality replacement parts like top-rated springs, cables, and rollers. This ensures you get a garage door repair that helps your entire garage door system function at its best. Our list of garage door repair Emerald Isle NC services includes:
- Garage Door Opener Repair
- Out of Track Garage Doors
- Panel Replacement
- Garage Door Spring Replacement
- Replacement Garage Door Cables
- Garage Door Out of Track
If any of these issues are causing your garage door to malfunction, give us a call at 910-886-6138! We would love to serve you with garage door repair Emerald Isle NC.
Broken Garage Door Spring Repair
A broken garage door spring is one of the most common reasons your garage door may suddenly stop working. This is usually the case if your garage door won’t open or only opens halfway and stops. The two primary types of springs are called torsion springs and extension garage door springs. Each of these types typically lasts 10-15,000 cycles of opening and closing your garage door. After this 8-12 year time period, they experience significant wear and may break suddenly.
If you have a torsion spring, it will be located above your garage door. You will know it’s broken if the coils have a 2-4 inch gap. Extension garage door springs will be located on the left and right sides of your garage door near the ceiling. You will know these need garage door spring replacement if you hear a sudden loud pop or your door comes up at an angle. We can fix either of these issues with our same day garage door spring replacement near Emerald Isle NC.
Contact Us for Same Day Garage Door Repair in Emerald Isle NC
Contact us today at 910-886-6138 for all your garage door repair Emerald Isle needs! We would be happy to service you with garage door repair near Emerald Isle NC (28594). We love to serve garage door repair Emerald Isle NC around the areas of Cedar Creek Park, Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier, and The Point.
One of the most common garage door service calls we get is when a garage door won’t close. There are three primary reasons your garage door either won’t close at all or starts to close and stops.
- Blocked Safety Sensors – A blocked garage door sensor eye is the usual culprit when a garage door won’t close. These garage door sensors are important because they prevent your garage door from closing on an object or person. However, they can get dirty or pushed out of place, causing your garage door to malfunction. To fix this, wipe them down gently with a cloth and make sure they’re aligned eye to eye.
- Incorrect Opener Limits – After several years, the limits on your garage door opener can become incorrect. This means the opener can’t read how far to go down when closing and registers the ground as an obstruction. To fix this, the opener limits have to be reset by a professional.
- Out of Track Garage Door – Lastly, the garage door’s weight overhead can cause the rollers to come out of track. An out of track door can’t close smoothly, especially without causing further damage to your garage door system. In this case, the rollers will have to be carefully reset so that your garage door can close.
Eventually, every garage door will need repair. Parts wear out, break, or need replacement as they wear down over time. To help you pinpoint when it’s time for garage door repair Emerald Isle NC, look out for these signs:
- Your garage door won’t open or close.
- Your garage door opens half way and stops.
- You hear a grinding or squeaking noise when the door operates.
- The garage door operates really slowly or seems heavy for the opener.
- You notice significant damage like damaged or broken parts.
If you notice any of these issues, call us at 910-886-6138! We would love to set up an appointment for garage door repair near Emerald Isle NC home.
A noisy garage door isn’t just annoying; it’s a major sign something is wrong with your garage door system. When you notice grinding or squeaking noises as your door opens and closes, it’s a major sign that you need garage door repair. Loose parts, poor lubrication, and an out of date opener can all cause your garage door to operate loudly. In the case of any of these issues, you need to schedule a garage repair or maintenance appointment with a professional. Let the experts at Army of Davids Garage Door help you with your noisy garage door!
4 Ways a Glass Garage Door Installation Will Liven Up Your Outdoor Space for Summer
The kids are out of school, the grill is fired up, and the entire family is ready to enjoy summer break. Unfortunately, your old garage door recently bit the dust and won’t open. Now the bicycles are trapped inside and the complaints from the kids are already rolling in. “I’m bored!” Is that good feeling
How to Know It’s Time For a Garage Door Replacement
5 Signs You Need a Garage Door Replacement As a homeowner, you are constantly faced with decisions about whether to keep or replace important items. From vehicles, lawn mowers, and washing machines, knowing when to upgrade your appliances or home furnishings takes a lot of thought and consideration. Garage doors are no different! Sometimes garage
7 Reasons Why You Need Garage Door Insulation
The garage may be an easy area of your home to forget, but it plays a vital role in determining the energy efficiency, safety, and noise control of your entire house. If your garage door is not built to protect your home and keep it comfortable, it is a weak link you should address! Garage